Thursday, May 1, 2008

Twin Update!

We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday. The babies are healthy, close to a week ahead in size, and unashamedly BOYS!!! Ian was right about the genders from the moment we told him about the pregnancy, so I guess we should have believed him!



I'm including a picture of the babies (Baby B is on the left, and Baby A is on the right). I had hoped to get a picture of them together, but they are already so big that they need a split-screen!



We are all excited (yes, even me... I'll have to let go of my girl dreams for now...). I know the three of them will have so much fun together!

1 comment:

Mommy to five beautiful children said...

Wow, Marj! Congratulations! They are so so adorable. I know Ian will be a wonderful helper and big brother!
We love you and are still keeping you in our prayers.