Saturday, October 11, 2008

The State of the House Address

Good morning, fellow Americans. As you all know, this has been a very busy time for our family. As I sit here in the rectangular family room, it pains me to know that many of you are anxiously awaiting more posts to this blog. I understand your disappointment, and I'm doing everything in my power to deal with this recent crisis. I promise to post when I can, and make the entries as meaningful and picture-filled as possible. In between posts, please know I am spending the majority of my time trying to care for the newest citizens, striving to be the best diaper changer, feeder, dishwasher, launderer, daughter, sister, friend, wife and mother I can be. In the meantime, let's band together as citizens and blog readers, praying for better days ahead.

1 comment:

Ellen Davis said...

As someone living in the most political place on the planet (unfortunately), I assure you...your post was quite diplomatic! :)

I've been thinking about you guys a lot lately and can't imagine how chaotic life is for you right now! I do love the updates when you can get to 'em.