Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Getting to Know Ian

I asked Ian to answer a few questions. Some of the responses were very appropriate and sweet, others completely random. I would expect nothing less from a 3-year-old. It will be interesting to see how his answers change over time.

What are you good at doing? Dancing
If you had ten dollars, what would you buy? Ummmmmmm, Cactus McQueen
What are you afraid of? Allosaurses
Who are your friends? Megan and Levi and Bryce
What is important to you? I don’t know
What is your favorite book? The 2 Curious George books
What is your favorite food? French fries
What is your favorite thing about church? My class
What is your favorite thing to do? Read a book in my bed
How do you show your family you love them? By counting their blessings
What do you want to be when you grow up? A monster and Superman to tell my friends what to do
Why? Because that’s what I’d like to do
What are you thankful for? Grandpa and Grandma and Nana and Papa
Tell me something about God. He does awesome things

No comments: