Wednesday, July 30, 2008

33 WEEKS!!

Yeah for reaching 33 weeks! A week ago, I would not have thought this would be such a major milestone, but today is one to celebrate! On the wall in my hospital room, there are wooden blocks with numbers on them that you can change each day. Changing it this morning to 33 weeks and 0 days felt very good! My next small goal is to get to August... just 2 days away! Pray with me!



Last night we had another wheelchair ride. After being in my room for nearly 48 hours since the last ride, I was ready! Ian was happy to push again... no "contractions" this time.







I scheduled a NICU tour for tomorrow and a meeting with the NICU lactation consultant. I figure since I'm going to be here, I might as well do some planning ahead!

3 comments:

Lex'sLog said...

Marj,

I've just had a chance to catch up on your blog. It sounds like you have the right attitude & spirit...

in everything give thanks! Ian sounds like he is totally ready to be a big brother. I sure hope he doesn't have any more contractions!

We're praying for you all.

Love & Blessings,

Aunt Lex

Angeline said...

You are doing great!! Keep up the good work!!

Love, Angeline

Anonymous said...

Marj,
So glad to hear that pushing you around has not caused Ian anymore contractions!! What a cutie!! :-)
I love how you are setting little goals...and especially that you are achieving them! Hang in there! You are doing an awesome job of keeping the twins in there until the time is right...God's time, which is perfect.
WE LOVE YOU and all of your boys! You know how to get ahold of us if you need ANYTHING!
We'll keep praying!

Much love,
Cathy & Tim
Geordan, Ethan, Kelsey & Cameron