Sunday, July 27, 2008

Went for a spin

Well, I did get to go for a brief wheelchair ride, and Ian was eager to be the one to push me. Daddy got me into the hallway, where Ian took over the reigns. By the time we reached the nurses' station (about 2 doorways down), he said, huffing and puffing, "I think I'm having a contraction!" I haven't had any painful ones, so I'm not really sure where he heard that, but he's definitely in the right place!

Status update: Probably not as wonderful of a day as yesterday was, but things are still stable. The babies were moving so much this evening that it was diificult to keep them on the monitor for my required time. I have developed what a doctor thinks is cellulitis in my arm, so they pulled my IV port (same arm) and will continue with the antibiotics that I'm already taking. They say it's completely unrelated to my original reason for coming here. On the bright side, it's nice to have a needle-free arm since I completed by IV antibiotics earlier today! Now I can shower without plastic covering... just trying to enjoy small pleasures!

No comments: