Sunday, July 27, 2008

Day by day...

I had a smooth night, and things seem to be going fine this morning. My doctor was in to check on me this morning, and he said at this point, if I go into full blown labor on my own, they will not stop it. No signs of that at this point, and we're still hoping to get to August 6th! The steroids for the babies' lungs will take full effect about an hour from now, and in my mind, that has been the most important hurdle so far.

Plan for the day: shower, blog, check e-mail, watch TV, read, drink water constantly, and maybe even go for a spin in a wheelchair! Ian is coming with Nana and Papa around lunchtime, and I'm looking forward to some cuddle time!

Thanks again for all the prayers!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Saying prayers for you...I found you through Denise from You Never Let Go.

Mommy to five beautiful children said...

Hi, Marj! We are praying for you. You look great! :) What a beautiful belly!! Love you!!

Monica said...

Came your way through Denise. Hang in there!! You have many blessings ahead.

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you need anything. Can we do meals for Dan? Do you have an address and room #. I will keep you in my prayers. Love, Angeline