Saturday, August 9, 2008

A New Day!

Mommy here. Daddy has been posting ever since I went into labor... hasn't he been doing a wonderful job?! I know we will all be very busy soon, so I have a feeling we will both be contributors, regardless of the fact that it's "Mommy's Journal."

I made it through last night with NO FEVER!! If I make it to dinner time today with no fever, I can GO HOME!! (This is my 16th day here, but who's counting?) PLEASE PRAY FOR NO FEVER!! The nice thing is they will remove my staples before I leave, so I've stayed here long enough for that to heal well. Not too many moms get that opportunity!

Thank you for all of your words of encouragement, cards, e-mails, phone calls, visits, gifts, and especially for you prayers for us. It has been a difficult part of this long journey, but we feel so blessed to have Garrett and Brennan join our family...

My three sons... WOW! Still can't quite absorb this abundant blessing!!

No comments: